Request a Certificate¶
If you are new and you do not have an Identity, it takes about 5 minutes :
- First, create your own Identity. Go to https://talao.co/register/ and enter your firstname, lastname and an email for authentification.
- When you receive your username and private keys go to https://talao.co to log and acces your Identity
- Then clic on “Request Certificate” of the Menu Bar and follow the process.
To request a Certificate, you will need to know your referent’s email. He/Her will receive an email with a link to setup your certificate. In order to have reliable data, the referent will also setup his/her own Identity during the process.
Types of Certificates¶
So far there are 2 types of Certificates available :
- Experience Certificates
- Recommendations (Person to Person)
More to come :
- Skill Certificate,
- Training Course and Education Certificates
Fill the form to issue the Certificate as precisely as possible. It will be used by the Issuer to draft your Certificate.
Do not forget to write a memo to your Issuer. This memo wil be added as the first lines of the email.
The issuer will answer to 4 questions with an evaluation from 1 to 5 stars :
- How satisfied are you with the overall delivery ?
- How likely are you to recommend this talent to others ?
- How would you rate his/her ability to deliver to schedule ?
- How would you rate his/her overall communication skills ?
All the data of this Certificate will be tamper proof. The certificate will be visible through a link to your Identity. You can copy this link to your social media or send it to your future employeer or you can delete it.
In order to strengthen your Certificate best is to get a Proof of the Identity.
It is a basic referral from person to person (free form text area).
The recommendation will be visible through a link to your Identity. You can copy this link to your social media or send it to your future employeer or you can delete it.